Friday, November 12, 2010

Beat of the week!

Every week I will post a new beat for yall as Beat of the Week. They will be the tracks that we personally like best, or the beat that has gotten the most attention during the week.

This particular track I chose for both reasons, although it is still a work in progress I felt like I had to share with yall :) You may start hearing more sample based stuff coming, everyone seems to love the older beats... SO.. watch out. Been doin some serious digging!

   "Misstery" Beat of the Week by KelsTN2

Comments and suggesstions always welcome.. Holla at ya girl!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yoooo this is smooth! Them drum patterns are crazy n I like how it switched up. Maybe cuz I listened on phone it ain't hit my soul but ill play again from lab with real speakers u know us writers have to feel the beat pause lol. Good beat kels! Oh yea spk owww

YBlack said...

This is a dope beat, this is one of my favorite beats from you. Nice work.